Jun 1, 2008

Night with the Holzey's



Do you ever just feel lucky to have certain people in your life? A few nights ago I got to spend a fun filled dinner with the Holzendorf's at "The Melting Pot". We had a great time celebrating Bree graduating from high school. I am very proud of her. I know it was tough for the little gal to have her convertible mini cooper's keys in her bag and not ditch. Well, not ditch EVERY class! Hard to believe I started babysitting her when I was 15. Over ten years have pasted since then. We have had many fun adventures, as well as some maybe best forgotten but through it all I have a rooted relationship with them and consider them family!(Even if we look nothing alike!) Love you Holzey's!!! Good luck at BYU Hawaii Bree. Let me know if you need company. You won't have to twist my arm to get me to come out! :)

No comments: