Sep 7, 2008

TACOS OR HOT DOGS?


The Mystery has been revealed!

Mark and McKayla are expecting and words can't express how excited the WiLlIaMsOn clan is! We have been waiting nearly FIVE years for this day to come!

Mark and McKayla invited the FAM over for a DINNER. If we were served tacos.....a GiRl, hot dogs ....a BoY.

We were served the most delicious .......TACOS ever.




6 comments:

Reagan said...

Yeah!!! We need another girl in the family. RoWan is way outnumbered. I am so excited. It was so good to spend a little time together in Utah. We don't get to do it nearly often enough. love you.

Seagull Dream said...

ha thats funny. was the taco supposed to resemble a girl in any way? it seems like the hot dog would've in the boys case... and about the gap post. i figured it too scandalous for the public eye. especially if we got some high authority sniffing around!

Colby and Malea said...

It was good to hear from you. I am so excited for Mark and Mckayla it is about time haha!

Annie and Peter said...

Finally a girl! I bet you are so excited.

Cami said...

Congrats Aunt MiRanda! That is a might clever idea to serve tacos. I miss you!

Emily Frame said...

hey sorry it took me forever to get back to you... i changed my comments and font/color in the "layout" tab of the dashboard. for comments click on "blog posts" and fonts and colors is a tab in layout.