My little sister Mari is going to BeAuTy ScHoOl, which we all love. We are getting spoiled with free haircuts, make-overs.....and of course PeDiCuReS. My Mr. Kris decided to take a turn. He kicked back, pulled out his book and let Mari BeAuTy Up his size 12 feet!
Even though I didn't receive a much needed pedi, It was great snuggling that night..... my Mr. Kris's feet were SiLkY SmOoTh!!
Thanks for finding my blog. We are all doing really well. How is your family? You guys are all still in Springville? Tell them hi for me! This will be a fun way to stay in touch!
What a great sport! I don't think I could get Brandon to do that! And I LOVE the picture of TUCK in the tub!! HA!! SO GREAT!! And wow... the VO2 test. I have heard of those. How cool... way to go Ironman!
I'm glad you looked at our blog. I love having new blogging buddies and new blogs to read while I'm working so hard:) ha ha. It was a fun little brunch. thanks for including me!
9 comments:
is that an US weekly mag in his lap?
is that an US weekly mag in his lap?
is that an US weekly mag in his lap?
that's awesome
Wow! That was forever ago...and i look so fat in that picture, EW!!!! But those huffs were very soft!!!!
Thanks for finding my blog. We are all doing really well. How is your family? You guys are all still in Springville? Tell them hi for me! This will be a fun way to stay in touch!
What a great sport! I don't think I could get Brandon to do that! And I LOVE the picture of TUCK in the tub!! HA!! SO GREAT!! And wow... the VO2 test. I have heard of those. How cool... way to go Ironman!
I'm glad you looked at our blog. I love having new blogging buddies and new blogs to read while I'm working so hard:) ha ha. It was a fun little brunch. thanks for including me!
I need a beauty treatment! I live too far away to reap the benefits.
Post a Comment