Dec 15, 2008

WhAt Is BeTTeR ThAn A LiVe NaTiViTy?

I think Kris as well as Joe could have came up with a million things...
(as you can tell from My Kris's HUGE smile!)


Last Sunday we ventured up to Midway for the
"Nativities From Around the World"
with the Timothy's and Johnson's
(Mason's...you were missed!)


It was so amazing and well worth the car sickness from the curvy drive
(Don't you agree Cinco?)

MIDWAY STAKE CENTER
puts out the nativities for one weekend during December,
so if you missed it this year,
I highly recommend trying to skedaddle up there next year.

We thoroughly enjoyed feeling the Christmas spirit and...
seeing the Creches from around the world.
Not to mention sitting to watch the "Swiss Belles"
and their AmAzInG music!

Christmas is such a magical time of year...

8 comments:

Emily Frame said...

this is hilarious, i love all the guys' faces.

MiRanda said...

Yeah...you can tell they are totally LOVING it! lol

Cami said...

Kris! Livin' up! MiRanda, I stopped by the Gap on Friday night, but they said I JUST missed you :( I was sad. What are you doing for Christmas?

Seagull Dream said...

haha you are so cute.

Elaine said...

Hahaha, SO cute!! I don't think I'd be able to tell Chase into doing that.. It was good to see you today MiRanda!! Hopefully I get to see you again soon!

Katie said...

=) Kris you look like you're enduring it. Ha! Good job Miranda, thats awesome.

Katie said...

OH....and we're in Utah for Christmas (my whole family. 10 kids, parents, 16 grandkids) in one house Will be crazy........

come say hello! My number is the same.

Cynthia Johnson said...

i think i'm still carsick... but yes, well worth it!