I feel like I just watched a circus act! Good job Tuck!
i had a memory come to mind of me locking my keys in the office, you and tuck coming to rescue me and me not wearing pants. i love that dog.
If I could have a dog like Tuck! I might think about it. But with 3 boys I think I will keep it at that for now. Hey Miranda how are you? I hope all is well.
What an AWESOME dog!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I feel like I just watched a circus act! Good job Tuck!
i had a memory come to mind of me locking my keys in the office, you and tuck coming to rescue me and me not wearing pants. i love that dog.
If I could have a dog like Tuck! I might think about it. But with 3 boys I think I will keep it at that for now. Hey Miranda how are you? I hope all is well.
What an AWESOME dog!!!!
Post a Comment