Apr 19, 2009

Farmer MiRanda Gets Dirty

As you know we are renting our Draper house and moving to our home in Millcreek. The only way I could get MiRanda to do this was tell her how great it will be because of the garden she will be able to have.

Below is her hard work in action.



She made quick work of a yard that hasn't been taken well care of for the last decade. The tiller only got away from her a few times.

Notice all the grass she had to fight. Also, notice MiRanda's Love Shack in the background. It will soon be depainted and repainted PINK. I am sure the neighbors will be super excited about it.



Tuck did his part by picking up the worms and throwing them around.



After just a few hours, MiRanda turned our useless weed patch into a beautiful area for all her gardening needs. We will be renting out sections of the garden to the highest bidders. Water will be included.

6 comments:

Jana said...

Go MiRanda, that is awesome, you did a great job!! I don't know that I could do that!! I bet all your fixing up is going to look Fabulous!! :) still would love to see you!!

Annie and Peter said...

You make such a cute farmer!! Let me know when I can help you out.

Jami said...

I would love to have a garden, good job. Let me know if you need any help, since I am not working I have tonz of time!

Seagull Dream said...

good work!

Tabitha said...

Good job MiRanda!! Will you come to my house next?? I have been wanting a garden and have been needing to do that to my yard for about ohhhhh 2 years now!

Jared & Jennica said...

Hey Miranda... I started a garden too! It is SSSSOOOOO much fun watching your little sprouts grow! What veggies are you planting? There are so many to choose from!!! It will be so nice when you can go out and pick a tomatoe and not have to run to the store! You have a big job ahead of you but HOW MUCH FUN to be totally self reliant!!! YOU ROCK! Plus I can't wait to see the PINK garden shed... you are my kind of girl!!!