JuSt OnE MoRe ReAsOn WhY I ThInK My Mr. KrIs Is...
PRETTY NEATO
On his day off of work he took
3 of our favorite boys to the zoo
PRETTY NEATO
On his day off of work he took
3 of our favorite boys to the zoo
Gavin
(our old neighbor),
Luis
(our little brother from Big Brothers Big Sisiters)
& Mr. Ayden
(our nephew)
They had a great time and I am sooo bummed that I wasn't able to go!
I laughed when Kris told me Gavin called him Bossy!
I am sure I would have been a bit bossy myself with three boys to handle!

I think they had a pretty fun "Boys Only" day!
(our old neighbor),
Luis
(our little brother from Big Brothers Big Sisiters)
& Mr. Ayden
(our nephew)
They had a great time and I am sooo bummed that I wasn't able to go!
I laughed when Kris told me Gavin called him Bossy!
I am sure I would have been a bit bossy myself with three boys to handle!
I think they had a pretty fun "Boys Only" day!
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! It looks like they had a great time. Miss you.
Kris? Bossy? I'm shocked! At least they don't call him "the mean one." I guess its in our blood.
That is awesome that he did that!! I am sure it was a hand full though...3 boys whew!
He's a good man!!
Hey! love all the posts! ..since i have been a blogging slacker i forget to check everyone else's out! We sure miss having you guys up the hill :)
Post a Comment