We need some feed back on a product that in our minds is a wicked awesome idea. Please be brutality honest with your thoughts and opinions. The point of this posting is to gather helpful information on the idea, concept, imagery, characters, lettering and the future of goyaa. We have hundreds of ideas on what the 'dude' and the 'ass' can be and will be doing in the future. Below are the first three products that have been created. Look over each of them and then leave your comments, ideas and suggestions.


You can click on any of the pictures and be taken to a basic site where you can browse the product line-up.goyaastore.com is still being built.
You can also send your feedback to getgoyaa@gmail.com
copyright

1 comment:
???......really? You asked for a brutally honest opinion. I'm not holding back:
Even if you market it well, it has the word 'Ass' as your main punch line. Its a swear word. I don't care how you want to justify it. People know it to be a word with shock factor when you use it and you're branding it to wear like its not. .....by and large the crowd you are catering to is a slightly (I think all the over the top rebelious ones are wearing Big Johnson shirts) rebellious and crude crowd....which to me says you are trying to 'justify' being rebellious and crude.
I don't like them and would not wear or support them, I wish I could at least support them. I have supported other ventures you have done...but I cannot say that this would be one of them.
Furthermore:
The cartoon style isn't my favorite.
I know you're rolling your eyes at me Kris. Sorry .... you asked for brutally honest....that is my brutally honest opinion.
What happened to Zu-B?
Post a Comment