Seems much more safe and personal now that we are private....
.
..
....
I LIKE IT!
(we were getting some pretty crazy anonymous people commenting)
AnYwAyS....
Due to my week of a major emotional ups and downs
a long row of bad days
which
has been accompanied by hermit like behavior
I have had a bit of
CaBiN FeVeR
So.....
Mr. Kris and I went out on a
HIKE
and
got in a little
Sledding


I sure love my Kris
I haven't laughed that hard
in awhile!
It was fun to hear the
~CrUnCh~
of the snow...
and
finally the warmth of the sun
a good reminder for me that I really have a good life!
It
WAS
A
GOOD
DAY!
.
..
....
I LIKE IT!
(we were getting some pretty crazy anonymous people commenting)
AnYwAyS....
Due to my week of a major emotional ups and downs
a long row of bad days
which
has been accompanied by hermit like behavior
I have had a bit of
CaBiN FeVeR
So.....
Mr. Kris and I went out on a
HIKE
and
got in a little
Sledding
I sure love my Kris
I haven't laughed that hard
in awhile!
It was fun to hear the
~CrUnCh~
of the snow...
and
finally the warmth of the sun
a good reminder for me that I really have a good life!
It
WAS
A
GOOD
DAY!
5 comments:
Hope things are going better! Looks like you two had fun!
Thanks for inviting me to your blog, I feel like I have been invited to the cool lunch table at school.
Do you ever come up North? I think we should go out to lunch or something.
Glad you are feeling safer about going private. We got weird comments on ours as well, and that is why ours has been private for a while. Glad you got to get out and go sledding!
That sounds like a good time! I can't remember the last time I went sledding. Glad that you had a good time. Thank you for keeping on your list. I am glad to stay in touch with you!!!!
Post a Comment