There is nothing better than going home....
especially to my family!

Only
because
of
all
the
fun
to
be
had
there!
I get really excited to share it
and about a week ago
Mr. Cowboy Kris and I lead the caravan of friends
down to my fam's
and
It WaS a ShIn DiG!
Gav and J feeding Carnie
J treating herself as well
(oh how I love that little cutie!)

Deag, Brighton, My beautiful Mom, Gav and Mia doing the prep on old Brutis before they ride
All smiles riding the old man...
Getting horse edict...can you tell they are all listening?
bahhhhh!
Jen and D taking a ride
Mia giving Smokey loves...
Playing in the dirt...
(the middle one I get to claim as the cutest nephew EVER!)
Pony cart rides...
Razor rides
Playin with the dogs
(Love my nephews hat and boots!)
checking out the baby goats
trying to catch the baby goats
holding the baby goats
Isn't Deagan the cutest?
loving the baby goats
Everyone was all smiles
Isn't cowboy just so adorable?
It WaS SuCh A FuN FiLLeD DaY!
ThAnKs MoM FoR HeLpInG MaKe It PeRfEcT
So who is going to come down on the next visit?
especially to my family!
Only
because
of
all
the
fun
to
be
had
there!
I get really excited to share it
and about a week ago
Mr. Cowboy Kris and I lead the caravan of friends
down to my fam's
and
It WaS a ShIn DiG!
(oh how I love that little cutie!)
Deag, Brighton, My beautiful Mom, Gav and Mia doing the prep on old Brutis before they ride
bahhhhh!
(the middle one I get to claim as the cutest nephew EVER!)
(Love my nephews hat and boots!)
Isn't Deagan the cutest?
It WaS SuCh A FuN FiLLeD DaY!
ThAnKs MoM FoR HeLpInG MaKe It PeRfEcT
So who is going to come down on the next visit?
7 comments:
Horses, razor, goats...we want to go home with you!!
Hope all is well. Think of you often.
Sign me up! Looks like a great time, who doesn't love a baby goat??? They're only the cutest things in the world.
It was great seeing you last week! You are refreshing! Looks like the farm was a great time! My girls are always down with holding baby goats! It makes them feel grown up!
I am sooo sad I missed it. Those baby goats are too cute! Lets plan a trip down there. It looks so fun.
I absolutely LOVE this posting (now! Lol). Good times. Brighton keeps talking about how fast Kris drove on the razor.. I'm glad I didn't witness that.
I just can't get over those goats! I still have that lady's number in my phone. very tempting...
As I am sure you are aware - I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!!! And this day. And your parents' house in general. If I still lived in Utah i might insist I be the next visitor :o)
Ummm we would LOVE to be the next visitors!! Luke would love all the animals :)
Post a Comment