Aug 2, 2010

Check this out...

JuSt CliCk

HERE

...
..
.

9 comments:

Annie and Peter said...

I am so excited for you guys. Your profile is great

Silver said...

You are looking to adopt?! You will be such an amazing mother! I miss you! still at gap?

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caleb and Marci said...

I love this. Thanks for sharing.

Cami said...

This was fun to read! I am excited for you guys! Let's talk soon. Miss you tons!

Cody said...

Love your profile!

whitney allison said...

I'm really excited for you guys. Can I link your profile to my blog? I don't know if it helps a lot but I know I see them on people's blogs so I just figure the more exposure the better right? Let me know.

The Wiseman Life said...

yes, everyone and anyone please feel free to link us to blogs or whatever. We would love that. Thank you!

kerianne said...

You guys are going to be the coolest parents e-v-e-r. Will you adopt me?