I have tried to compose the perfect post for the most amazing
moment in Kris and I's life this far...
It has been so difficult.
I attempt and feel like it is never good enough...
But you know,
I will never be able to capture my heart perfectly in words
for what is happening in our life at this moment.
It has been so difficult.
I attempt and feel like it is never good enough...
But you know,
I will never be able to capture my heart perfectly in words
for what is happening in our life at this moment.

This picture just brings more emotions to me every time I look at it.
I feel so much love and gratitude for these two most incredible people.
They are giving us the most precious gift one could ever give another.
I can't even express the excitement we have and our hearts are so very full.
This has been one of the most spiritual and humbling journeys.
I have never had such lows...
but I also have never had such a high.
I have an ever stronger testimony of our Heavenly Father and his love for us.
He is my best friend and has always been there to embrace me when I needed it most.
He has given me so very much to be grateful for.
The most difficult struggles with infertility as well as the adoption have been all worth it to have the spiritual experiences which have fallen upon us this past month.
Our Heavenly Father is mindful of us always.
Please keep our very dear friends and their families in your prayers.
They are so special to us.
My eyes well up with tears thinking of what lay ahead.
Many tears of joy/Many tears of heartache
Isn't she the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?
She most definatly is to me..
I get to be a Mom!
The is nothing more I have ever wanted.

She is due Feb. 1st
I feel so much love and gratitude for these two most incredible people.
They are giving us the most precious gift one could ever give another.
I can't even express the excitement we have and our hearts are so very full.
This has been one of the most spiritual and humbling journeys.
I have never had such lows...
but I also have never had such a high.
I have an ever stronger testimony of our Heavenly Father and his love for us.
He is my best friend and has always been there to embrace me when I needed it most.
He has given me so very much to be grateful for.
The most difficult struggles with infertility as well as the adoption have been all worth it to have the spiritual experiences which have fallen upon us this past month.
Our Heavenly Father is mindful of us always.
Please keep our very dear friends and their families in your prayers.
They are so special to us.
My eyes well up with tears thinking of what lay ahead.
Many tears of joy/Many tears of heartache
Isn't she the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?
She most definatly is to me..
I get to be a Mom!
The is nothing more I have ever wanted.

She is due Feb. 1st
11 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Hope all goes as planned.
Oh MiRanda!! There are no words enough to tell you just how happy I am for you! She is so beautiful! Just perfect! I can' wait to hear all that you have to share along the way! You are going to be the best mom. When it was taking us a little while to get pregnant the first time my mom said to me that I will love and appreciate our baby when she finally comes because of all the waiting. I can promise you that all the struggles and all the lows that you've had truly do make the highs and joys that much sweeter and you will love this little gift with such great intensity because of all the challenges you've gone thru to get her! I love you and am just so so so happy for you! Congratulations!!
I can't wait to meet your little angel.
Here you go making me cry again. I can't wait to meet this sweet little one! So happy for you and Kris!
i couldn't be more happy... what a beautiful girl!!! A million congrats to you both...she is such a lucky girl to have you as parents...
perfectly posted. i am so thrilled beyond words for you two!
YEA! I think you know how ridiculously excited I am for you but just in case I thought I'd tell you again. I actually thought about you a lot today wondering when she'd be here and thinking about when I get to meet her...you know, 'cause it's all about me. I know it is sounding like that but all I'm trying to say is that I can't wait for you guys!!!
We are so excited for you guys! Girls are so fun and so fun to shop for. I love your post you guys are such an amazing couple. I hope everything goes well. If you need anything let us know.
This make me cry. What an amazing gift for everyone....baby girl, you, and even her birth parents. I am happy, for you, that you have been able to take such a difficult, unknowing situation, and turn it into such a humbling, spiritual learning experience. That too, is how the past 15 months of my life has been. I am so grateful that the Lord truly KNOWS each of us, how to teach us, and how to comfort us...especially when all we can do is rely on our faith, at times.
This little baby girl is already so loved by many!
Happy tears, here! I'm so excited for you and Kris! She's perfect, and she's meant to be yours! Everything you've been through has led you to your little princess. Your family will be in my prayers, as well as all of hers! :)
And she is here! Oooh I can't wait to meet her. I am so happy for you :)
Post a Comment