Apr 20, 2011

My Little Miracle...

Let's be honest,
My little Zellie is the cutest thing in the world.
Hard to believe I could love something so much.
It amazes me.

In the mornings when she wakes up for the day,
Kris and I are both hovering over her Crib to greet her.
I can't put into words all the smiles and laughter she has brought to our home.

Kris and I both have found ourselves singing the
MOST EMBARRASSING
songs we make up on the fly
to entertain our little cutie.
But I tell ya,
I love EVERY second of it.

She is the best thing in the world.
Not greater gift.

It seems I still can't get over the fact that I am a Mom.
Just yesterday I sobbed as I cuddled her
realizing
what a sacrifice Christina and Coedy made to bring her into our home.
I love them so much for it.







9 comments:

Ady said...

She is a doll MiRranda!! I LOVE all her cute little outfits too! It's so fun having a little girl, eh?! :)

Cynthia Johnson said...

love the post, love the pics, love you guys!

[Morgan] said...

man she is cute miranda! what a beautiful little thing. the bumbo picture is my favorite so far:)

Katie said...

The boots? Oh the boots! So awesome. Its like playing dress-up on a real live doll all. day. long (cuz we know that most babies get changed a couple times a day).

Oh, she's so pretty. Do I see a hint of red in her hair?

Cami said...

She is so pretty! She looks much older than when I saw her....but then again she was like a week old. Maley so such a cutie!

Alesha Russo Photography-Weddings said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while so it was so fun to see more pictures! She is just perfect!! I still haven't sent your gift but I promise I will (I'm such a slacker). So happy for you and that sweet little girl because she has got the best parents!

Caleb and Marci said...

Those furry boots are awesome. I can't wait to meet this girl. She is adorable.

Mendel Family said...

Could she be cuter?!?! She is such a precious gift to your family! We are so happy for you guys!

Brian and Amelia said...

She is beautiful!! :) Looks like you had a lot of fun having 2 kids for a while! Lucky girls! You amaze me! :)