Jun 20, 2011







Today Zell and I were playing on the floor.
She was laughing at me as I tried to sing her "You Are My Sunshine"
(Lets be honest, anyone would laugh if they heard me sing)

Then,
all of the sudden I became so overwhelmed with emotion.
Tears came instantly.
I love this little gal soooooo much.
I just can't imagine my life without her.


I feel so grateful for the blessing of adoption.
She brings so much
SUNSHINE.

And..
Mr. Kris is in love with her too.
He is the best Dad.


5 comments:

Katie said...

I love singing that song to my kiddos! Penny goes around singing it now. =)

She's already getting so big!! She's such a cute baby.

Cami said...

It is interesting to see how quickly these sweet children of ours can make us break into tears in a heartbeat, for no reason at all, except for being so sweet. I am so happy that you are so happy. It is amazing how much can change in one year......look how much you have learned and have been able to adopt! Such a beautiful thing! I am just so darn happy for the three of you!!!!!These little ladies have a way of getting their dads wrapped around their fingers in an instant!
Miss you!

Mendel Family said...

You guys are the best parents! And Zellie is such a blessing! I sing You Are My Sunshine to my boys every day! I love that song!

[Morgan] said...

so sweet. she is such a doll.

Graciesmom said...

I used to sing that song to Gracie every night before bed and most times I got teary.
Zellie is adorable :)