This fall we got Zellie a passport and headed to Mexico.
It couldn't have been more fun.
(Other than I was still recovering from pneumonia and Zell an ear infection)
I think Mr. K's highlight of the whole week was Zellie getting a stamp in her passport.
ha ha ha
(but no, seriously!)
We enjoyed every minute of our getaway and best part was
having Mr. Kris with us for a full week.
No phone calls, emails or working.
Just us as a family of three.
It was perfect.
Highlights of our trip:
- Zoo in Puerto Vallarta. They give you a bag of food to feed the animals. Plus, we got to play with baby tigers, lions and monkeys.
- Dinner time. Zellie was always so cute sitting at our table. We loved it.
- Bingo.... Who doesn't love $40 bingo?
- Shopping in Cobo
- Sweating our faces off everywhere. (It was hotter than a hooter)
- Zellie playing in at the splash pad
- Having to take the wheel off the stroller to fit it in our room
- Trying to keep Zoo Zoo out of the bathroom
- Cramming all our stuff into two bags on the way home.
- Paying $100 to change our flights so we could get home 5 hours early.
- Zellie terrified of the monkey when it grabbed her foot.
- Having a whole 12 passenger van all to ourselves with a driver.
- Getting Mr. Kris all to ourselves.
You want picture overload rightP?
Welp,
you got it whether you wanted it or not.
:)
It was a great time.
2 comments:
I love that you guys went on a cruise! I cannot believe Zellie is 8 months, WHAT!?! She is so dang cute, and as far as I am concerned she for sure looks like she belongs to the two of you!
what fun! love all the pics! make me miss you all even more!
Post a Comment