Kris and I don't have kids....but if we did I believe we would spend a great deal of time at the Gateway fountain! 
We ended up borrowing neighbor kids to come along with the girls.

(We love all the kids that live near us, they are so cute.)
We also met Jane, Annie and the cutest nephews ever Sam and Ayden.
We also met Jane, Annie and the cutest nephews ever Sam and Ayden.

We had such a great time. We were there for 3 hours and enjoyed every minute of it. Sara, Kris and I were so sad we didn't bring our suits.
I could have played in it the whole time we were there, if I wasn't in my clothes. I must admit I tromped out there a few times to cool off. It was a great day!


1 comment:
What a great time! I'll have to take Colin up there!
Post a Comment