
Kimball and Kate gave Kris the best birthday gift EVER!!!! A cooking class for us both to attend at Harmon's.
For those of you who do not leave here at South Mountain, Harmon's has been the best thing since sliced bread. If Kris and I are ever board and want something to do, we just hop in our car to Harmon's. You can find us skipping down Harmon's isles admiring all the beautiful, perfectly straight, front facing labels and nibbling on their great samples. We also love the cheese bar. You know, this particular Harmon's has the largest cheese bar west of the Mississippi. No lie!
We have always seen the calendar for the cooking classes they offer but never have signed up. When Kris got his gift we were so excited. We learned many tips about cooking on the grill and got some AMAZING recipes. It was so much fun. It is the perfect date night activity. I highly recommend taking one! We made some friends, ate wonderful food and got an apron to take home! Not only that, I can now make a fabulous grill dinner that could impress even Wolfgang Puck!
Thanks Kimball and Kate for the best birthday gift!
3 comments:
That store is pretty amazing. I went there this past week with our girls and my dad for lunch. It was good, and the cheese bar is huge! I am sorry I miss your call the other day. You will have to give me a few cooking lessons when I see you............that is, if I EVER see you! I miss you :(
What a great gift - and date night! How fun!!
wait what? Kimball and Kate?
Did Kimball get married? How was I left out of this loop?
Post a Comment