Aug 19, 2008

I've climbed Mount Kilimanjaro, Timp is cake!




I came home Monday night to the living room covered with backpacks, clothing, trail mix and all our hiking paraphernalia. So of course, I asked my Mr. Kris what he was up too. Apparently at like 9pm he decided since I was working the next day he would go hiking.
Kris woke up at 4am with pack on back for a 15 mile hike. He was told it would take around 8hrs total round trip....but my Mr. Kris did it in less than six. When I asked him how it was he said is was cake and asked me if I knew he had climbed Mount Kilimanjaro before?
I love my hiker hubby!

3 comments:

MariAna Williamson said...

Thanks! I love my annoucements too! I am sad that you couldn't come today. I don't understand how this blogging thing works, how do you add freinds?

Seagull Dream said...

Haha i like how you refer to him as "my kris" very adorable. you two impress me with your athletic ability.

The Herrera Family said...

Mount Kilimanjaro is a mole hill. Ask Kris if he has ever climbed to the top of Mount Trashmore in lovely Pompano Beach, FL. Yeah I didn't think so.