Aug 28, 2008

Secrets SNEAK Out!




It always amazing me how much I DON"T know about my Mr. Kris.

Even after YEARS of marriage/dating little surprises still manage to SNEAK out!


I had no idea my Man was such a great golfer til we had a night out on the course. It was such a surprise. Not like it didn't think he would be good.......I just didn't know he would be THAT good.

He really brought his "A" game and made me not even want to attempt to hit the ball due to my lack of skills....more than half of my very strategic swings I caught nothing' but air!

We had a GREAT date night golfing. I loved every minute of watching my Mr. Kris hit under PAR. (MiRanda is not really up on the scoring rules of golf. I did not and probably will never hit under PAR...lol)

3 comments:

whitney allison said...

Sounds like fun, we need to go out again soon. I impressed a bunch of friends recently at P.F. Changs by ordering the most delicious thing on the menu (shrimp with candied walnuts.)

A.S. said...

What? Really he has hiked Kil? No way. You two are quite the pair. I love reading about your adventures. Good to see you the other night!

Kami said...

I'm glad we're blogger buddies. I loved looking over your page. It looks like you and Kris have lots of fun! I haven't worked with you at the GAP in awhile. Hopefully I'll see you soon considering the fact that you are my favorite manager!