

Tuck has managed to PeRfEcT getting dirty. This all took but 5 minutes, no messin' around for Tucker Mucker!!!!
He is always so proud of his BeAuTiFuL brown coat. A lovely mixture of Manure and mud. Tuck is DEFIANTLY a BoY .
Even thought he is a CoMpLeTe MeSs.......WE LOVE HIM!!!
How could you not? I mean look at that face. He has got to be the CUTEST dog ever. Also one of the DiRtIeSt!
4 comments:
What a cutie!! I love it!
Tuck is so dang cute. I miss him! I can't beleive how dirt he is. Who was the lucky one to give him a bath?
I can't stop laughing! hystarical and truely precious...
Hey "Kris Wiseman's Wife" (Miranda, right?),
I just noticed your comment on the bread book and am so happy you are giving it a go! We just used the "Master Recipe" and made pizza on the grill last night. It was so yummy! Take care and hopefully I'll get to meet you some day!
-Laura
Oh, and hilarious dirty dog pictures by the way.
Post a Comment