Sep 18, 2008

MiKe N' MaRi's BiG DaY 9/13/08

My little sister MariAna got married and here are some photos of the BiG DaY! It was a fun time and I'm ExCiTeD to have Mike as a new brother-in-law!!!




Mari, Grandmother and Mike


The happy couple....


Grandmother and my Mr. Kris















Aunt Bonnie, Jordan and Becca


J-lo and Butterhog


Mom and Grandmother





MariAnna's bridals



Sweet Sawyer


Annalise and Jet




My Mr. Kris, Mari, My new brother in law Mike, McKayla











Jordan and Becca dancin' the night away!




Uncle Dwight and Aunt Bonnie doing the macarena




















mmmm Sushi








McKayla and Lissy





My Mr. Kris, Mark, Mike, Dad, J-lo, Mars








The center peices





My hunky Dad in his suit



Grandmother and Mike cutting up a rug




Mom and Dad....so happy!




Aunt Bonnie, Lissy, MariAna, MiRanda, McKayla, Mom




Dad eating up the sushi













McKayla and my Mr. Kris














Matt (Janette's Husband), Jannete (Mark's sister), Susan and Bob (Mark's parents)


4 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Looks like an absolutely beautiful wedding, and so much fun to! Congratulations to them!

Emily Frame said...

i am loving your hair!

whitney allison said...

It looks so beautiful and those centerpieces are so cute I almost can't stand it.

Reagan said...

I have been checking your blog everyday hoping that you would add some pictures from the wedding. I wanted to be there so much. I was told that everything was perfect, and the party was killer. I have to agree with you about your dad being a hunk. He looks great. Is it bad to have a little crush on my uncle? love you.