Sep 28, 2008

Saturday Sucess!













Saturday night was the long awaited H.A.R.T. fundraiser party we have been working on. In the beginning we were a little nervous as only a FeW people trickled in...but slowly they came and it turned out to be a HUGE SuCcEsS.
My Mr. Kris and I sat at the entrance table most the night and took money and sold raffle tickets. It was great to witness people so willing to DONATE when they learned that the party was for a good cause. My Mr. Kris was quite the salesman as he convinced most everyone to BuY a RaFfLe TiCkEt. I was amazed at his skills!
We had a GREAT time watching the FUN and observing people learn more about H.A.R.T. and what we are all about. We ended the night raising $3,000 for our cause!



Our Friend Joe who drove from Draper and worked the Bull...or did the bull work you?



The H.A.R.T. display Katie and Kimball put up~





Another photo of H.A.R.T. display





Taking a go on the Bull...














It was a great night, I am so excited for AfRiCa I can't even express it into words. One month to go and Wiseman's are headed to Kenya!!!! Yippy!

4 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

I'm glad it was such a success for you guys! I think that's wonderful that you are doing that. Sorry we couldn't make it!

Annie and Peter said...

I am sad we couldn't make it. It looks like you had a great time. We are boring, we go to bed at 10pm!

Anna said...

I found your blog on facebook.... You are so busy DOING GOOD!!! I love it! I love all the stories and the pictures! Have fun in KENYA!! Holy cow!!!

We have a blog too... www.finlaysonfamilyfun.blogspot.com

Cynthia Johnson said...

thanks again- good times! or should we thank Mark Twain? lol