
Everyone give my Mr. Kris a huge CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS when you see him. He will be participating in the Coeur d' Alene, Idaho Ironman 6/21/09 (His birthday!).
I am so excited for him. I can't wait to cheer him on and be there at the FiNiSh LiNe when he crosses!
I love you Mr. Kris and I am so PrOuD of you for taking this on. I will be here to SUPPORT you 100%!
For those of you who do not understand the MAGNITUDE of this race......
- Swim 2.4 miles
- Bike 112 miles
- Run 26.2 miles
I love my IRONMAN!!!!!
4 comments:
Holy intense! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
Holy cow! What an accomplishment that will be! Great job, we'll be cheering you on!
ewww....good luck! lol
Not just anyone can do an IRONMAN and I'm sure thats why Kris is tackling it...... he does things that other people just don't want to do..... all the time. Best of luck!
Post a Comment