hey good work. p.s. i forgot that you are leaving tomorrow for a month?? oh goodness! good luck with everything, i hope that someday i can do something like this, doing good for other people is really the best feeling out there. true happiness. you are a really good person. so if i don't see you for a MONTH good luck have fun be safe and such. byee!
5 comments:
WooHoo!!!!! I'm soooo proud of you!!
hey good work. p.s. i forgot that you are leaving tomorrow for a month?? oh goodness! good luck with everything, i hope that someday i can do something like this, doing good for other people is really the best feeling out there. true happiness. you are a really good person. so if i don't see you for a MONTH good luck have fun be safe and such. byee!
My wife is such a badass and I am so proud of her!
Good work! I can't believe you did it! We will miss you while you are gone.
Wooo Hooo!!!! ...and yee haw!!! (for whatever reason) Way to go! ...got your books picked out? :)
Post a Comment