Oct 6, 2008

Visiting or stalking...

Every minute I am away from Kris I MISS him...I always feel like all I do everyday is wait to see him. I revolve my entire day and plans around Kris's schedule. I make sure that I am able to spend the most minutes possible with him....am I crazy?
I have found I am a stalker wife in the best sense of the word. Or is it I am a wife who likes to visit? I loving stopping in and making him drive me around in the golf cart. When he tells me he needs to go back to work and I BEG for another ride. I feel like a little kid trying to distract him so I can hang out with him longer. I just love my Mr. Kris.
Most the time I have Tuck with me and he cruises around in the golf cart with us. I think he likes visiting his dad as much as I do!
I won't mention how I sneak a phone call to him whenever I can, just to hear his voice because it makes me smile. I still get BuTtErFliIeS when I hear his voice! Our two year anniversary is the end of this month and it makes me so happy that we still have EtErNiTy together because even that just isn't long enough for me!

3 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

That's great! I'm so happy you found your mr. perfect!

Seagull Dream said...

on man Meeranduh, I don't think i am even capable of thinking that. so keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.