Dec 19, 2008

Come What May, and Love It...

My friend Marcie recently reminded me of a wonderful talk by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin. I fully enjoyed reading this talk and felt it had a much needed message to always remember. If you have a few minutes...I think you should totally check it out!
"Come What May, and Love It"
You will for sure go to Heaven if you do! :) lol

5 comments:

whitney allison said...

A free ticket to Heaven? I'll take it.

Cynthia Johnson said...

i LOVE this talk!

Katie said...

I just read this 2 days ago.........it is such a great one and worth reading over and over!

Marcella Deter said...

You are so sweet. I read your comment and thank you so much. That meant a lot to me. I've been reading your blog a lot lately. I must admit I get a little teary eyed myself when I read and see the pictures from your trip to Africa. I admire you so much for doing that. Before Matt and I got married I wanted to go to Russia to work in the orphanages. Needless to say I did not get the opportunity to, but one day Matt and I can serve a mission together and maybe do something along those lines. I hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Thanks again!

Kami said...

I just read this talk the other day and loved it! It's such a good reminder... the Lord is in our lives. What a blessing that is!