Dec 23, 2008

Meet the new member of the WiSeMaN FaMiLy...

Kris and I got a
sweet surprise
at the Crofts Christmas Party...



Meet TABA
Our very own
AfRiCaN LiZaRd

courtesy of Kris's brother...

He eats live
CrIcKeTs
...
and possibly some veggies as well,
but he is yet to take a nibble on the
ScRuMpTiOuS
salad I made for him this morning...


I wish he was a VeGiTaRiAn...
but hey..
We still love him,
even if he is a ravenous
CrIcKeT EaTeR!!

Tuck seems to have really taken a liking to Taba...


I can't quite seem to keep him away,
he loves his new little friend.
I am cleaning
HiS LiTtLe SwEeT NoSe PrInTs OfF ThE GlAsS
24/7

3 comments:

Cynthia Johnson said...

i can't wait to meet him!

Kami said...

Looks like fun! I am slightly scared of reptiles, but this one doesn't look like it could cause too much harm. Have a good Christmas!

Marcella Deter said...

Love it. That is so sweet they got you an African lizard. That is so cute that your dog loves him so much. Precious.