Mar 3, 2009

Gotta brag...

My Mr. Kris and I got to see Maylee again!
I can't even get over how adorable she is....
...or...
HoW AdOrAbLe My Mr. KrIs LoOkS HoLdInG HeR!

She honestly is such a joy to the whole family.
We all just can't get enough of beautiful Maylee Shockley.




There is also another little guy I can't get enough of
and that is
Mr. BuRt WiTh HiS FaNcY NeW Do!
(Burt is my sister's cat)
He gets a little shave every year because his hair gets so matted.
My Mr. Kris and I couldn't stop laughing at his cut.
He was strutting all over thinking her was the coolest thing ever!

I keep begging my Mr. Kris for a kitty like Burt.
Tuck and I both want one! :)
(Kris says there is no way he is paying $500 for a cat!)
Can you really put a price on happiness? lol
Kris is allergic to every cat except a Persian...
and of course they have to be like a million dollars!

11 comments:

Jami said...

They are adorable (your neice and the cat). I cant believe how much hair your neice has! Also, I love the family pics. You are Kris are too cute!

Kaydi Paxman said...

did they change the spelling of her name?
please don't get a cat, then I can't come stay with you. :o)

Emily Frame said...

your kids will be cuter!!! how's that going by the way?

Elaine said...

That cat is so funny!!! Hahaha Love it!

Jana said...

That baby is just so adorable and I love all that dark hair, so cute!! What a funny do on the cat, I love it ha ha!! :) You are great!!!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Hey Miranda! I found your blog on Jana's blog way to cute. Your niece is darling. I love the picture of you and your hubby. Hope all is well. Misty

McKayla said...

You spell my little sweeties name MALEY!!!

Annie and Peter said...

Seriously what is wrong with that cat!! Maley is so dang cute, I love all of her hair. Hopefully it doesn't fall out like Sam's did.

Sami said...

I think I might have to shave my cat like that.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I am glad to finally see a picture! Miss you!

Colby and Malea said...

Maley is so dang cute. Bert always makes me laugh. I love his funny buzz..Hope you guys are doing good!