Jun 7, 2009

I don't even know how he did it!

Mr. Tuck had a GrEaT TiMe while we were away at a wedding!

Somehow he managed to chew out the center of
his
EXTRA LARGE
frisbee
and then wear it around til we came home!




Let's just say it wasn't easy getting Tuck out of it!

HA HA HA HA HOO HOO HOO!

9 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

K, so I'm laughing out loud! I love it! Your Tuck is awesome!! And I must say, very talented!

Jana said...

That is soooooo FUNNY!!! Very cute dog by the way!!! I hope you are doing ok with the move!!! :)

Cody said...

Hilarious! I love comical dogs.

Brian and Amelia said...

P.S. My husband remembers chasing cows with you in Koosharem!

Marcella Deter said...

Now that is the most hilarious thing I have seen all day. I love you dog!

whitney allison said...

Shawn and I both laughed at that one. Very funny dog.

Kami said...

Oh man! That is crazy. He was probably miserable with that thing on.

Sami said...

I can't even tell you how awesome that is.

Cynthia Johnson said...

that is way too funny!