Jun 4, 2009

Under Construction...

So the Wiseman's are alive....
It has been quite a month of moving and remodeling.
NOT TO MENTION....
we have done quite a bit of indoor camping!

We lived for several weeks without a kitchen,
We were drinking from the hose people!
(no lie)

We are still working on our bathroom...
I don't even know why it is taking so long,
you will have to ask my hard working Mr. Kris that.
(and Mr. Jeff Shockley!)

Here are a few highlights for you!
  1. Walking outside, around the house in a robe to get to the bathroom
  2. Major dust issues....we had a dust twister come through and I still am cleaning off things
  3. Wearing headlamps during electrical projects
  4. Hand washing "G's" and hanging them out on the clothes line
  5. Mr. Kris shaving his chest out on the back porch
  6. A beautiful view of my father-in-laws UNDEROOS hanging outside of my patio door
  7. Allergies up the wazoo from all the weeds from the back yard
  8. Eating out for every meal because we didn't have a kitchen and gained 3 pounds
  9. Being so homesick and not being able to sleep well (Which has gotten better :)
The house is coming along and
LoOkInG
AmAzInG
Mr. Kris has done some fancy work!
Along with my father in law Jeff, my Dad and brother and bro in law.

We are still under some serious
CoNsTrUcTiOn
But we are almost finished!
Wha hoo!













(J.J. and Maley)



8 comments:

Katie said...

Oh good, you two are alive!

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Emily Frame said...

me either! i love that you drank from the hose.

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...

I can totally see you hoofin' it around the house to make it to the restroom. Priceless! You are a patient woman! I am excited to see the final product!

Sara Butts said...

Oh MiRanda I love reading about your funny stories. It is crazy how much we are alike! Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

I like the house keep sending me pictures of it

Brian and Amelia said...

I love it! You guys are awesome and VERY patient. That would be hard! But I, too, can totally see you making your way around the house to the bathroom! And drinking from the hose, you really were camping indoors!! What great memories you are making!

L'erin said...

Thank you for making me laugh my A off!