Sep 1, 2009

So excited.....We HaVe A YaRd!

We have been hard at work fixing up our Millcreek property...

The inside of the house is coming together nicely.
I'll post pics in a week or so once we get our blinds in!

I Am SuRe OuR NeIgHbOrS WiLL MiSs SeEiNG NaKeY WiSeMaN's RuNnInG PaSt ThE WiNdOwS! lol

As careful as we are I wouldn't doubt they have caught a glimpse!
It will be nice to get blinds!

The yard has been completed and I am so excited to
SlEeP OuT On ThE GrAsS!
(We still have to wait a week before we can go out and enjoy it)

Every time I look outside I can't get over the improvement grass can make!!!
Starting to feel like home here!

We have worked so hard on it....

AcTuAlLy We HaVeN't.

The Van Gogh of landscaping has....
Mr. Coulter Mason!
(I can give you his number if you need an amazing landscaper!... You will love him.)
We can't thank him and his crew enough for the amazing outcome!

The YaRd Is CoMpLeTeD FoR ThIs YeAr
AlThOuGh......
I am already
FuLL oF IdEaS
for little improvements for spring.
(I haven't broke this news to Mr. Kris! Shhhh...)


TaKE A PeEk & SeE WhAt YoU ThInK....

BEFORE.....




AFTER....








BEFORE....


AFTER.....


BEFORE......


AFTER....

BYE BYE SPIDERS.......


So in love with my new yard!!!!!
Sleepover under the stars anyone????

10 comments:

McKayla said...

WOW!! That is crazy!!!

Mendel Family said...

Your yard looks great! It is amazing what grass can do! It looks like a whole new place!

whitney allison said...

I can't tell which are the before shots and which are the after.

Holy crap, it seriously doesn't even look like the same yard. Unbelievable transformation.

whitney allison said...

I can't tell which are the before shots and which are the after.

Holy crap, it seriously doesn't even look like the same yard. Unbelievable transformation.

Seagull Dream said...

way to go Wisemans!

Cami said...

Hi extreme makeover! I'm always down for a night under the stars....just as long as it does not involve mosquitoes. It looks great! Spring time will be fun for you!!! So many possibilities.

Candice said...

It looks great!

Matt and Jami said...

It looks so good! Cant wait to see the pics of the inside!

Tabitha said...

My yard looks just like your before pics... yuck.. I might need that number... We have the best intentions but we have lived here for 2 years ans it actually looks worse.

The Archibald's said...

WOW! You guys have done an amazing job. Way to go. Can you come do something with my yard next?!?!? Really, it looks awesome!