We HaVe A NeW AdDiTiOn To OuR
DrIvEwAy!!!
DrIvEwAy!!!
YES,
I am sure you are all drooling over our 14 MPG RiDe!!!
My Kris snagged this beauty from his work for practically
PeNnIeS.
It will be our
- Party car
- Dog park transportation
- Bike carrier
- Even a sweet camper!
the
Lavender velvet interior!


Seriously, who didn't think these were the coolest vans ever back in the day?

12 comments:
let's go on a road trip. i would like to take a ride please.
LOL! My best friend's mom had one of these growing up. I used to think we were living large when we got to ride in it! LOVE IT!
That is just way too hilarious! My sister in law just bought a 15 passenger van, but they have 5 kids so they use it well!! I am loving that you can cart everyone around now, hilarious!
This is awesome!!! Hope all is well with you guys. I wanted to let you know I had to make my blog private. If you e-mail me your e-mail I will add you. Thanks,
Misty
That is an awesome van! Love the interior. Very cool. LOL I am sure you guys will use it well.
This. Is. Awesome!!!!
Now that is the coolest thing I have seen all day. It's only 8:30 am, but still, I love it.
Speechless. When do I get a ride? I love it. It looks way comfy. Now you and I have more in common: we both drive vans. Nice!
You guys are so funny. You don't even have any kids! Lots of room though:)
That is AwEsOmE!! I so remember Combe's had a van that was just like that.....we loved to travel in it!!
Ummm, can we buy it???? We have kids coming out of our ears!!! Does it have a divider like in limos so I can't hear the screaming kids??? Sweet ride you crazy kids!
Sean would be drooling. He's been eyeing van converters for quite some time trying to convince me to agree with him on how cool they are....... this one has definitely helped in my decision. =)
Post a Comment