Sep 8, 2009

Big Day For Cuttings...


Today is a
BIG DAY
at the Wiseman household...

Our new green and growing lawn got a cutting!
I tried to get Mr. Kris to cut the grass topless but...
he opted out!
:(

Notice Tuck is never anywhere but at his Dad's side....We love that little guy!








AND....

WhAt Is ThE BeSt NeW CuTtInG BrEaKfAsT TrEaT We MaDe ThIs MoRnInG?
Looks amazing, doesn't it?




COTTAGE cheese PANCAKES
(good way to sneak in that protein)

Recipe compliments of my Amiga Sami

1/3 cup flour
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 egg
vanilla to taste
sugar to taste
2 TBSP milk

Blend in blender and cook like a pancake!

They really were
ScRuMpTiOuS!



6 comments:

Cami said...

Pancakes look delish! Luke mowed yesterday too, and I suggested the topless thing to work on his tan. He also opted out. Hmmm.

Emily and company said...

I love checking your blog. Your have a great lawn and you make a mean breakfast. Life could not get any better.

Sami said...

Love it! I'm glad you like the recipe. I'm sure you could even do it with wheat flour if you are really wanting to be health concious.

Great new landscape by the way. I'm glad you're liking it all, even if we miss you back here.

The Archibald's said...

Those pancacks look so good. I don't know if my boys would go for them, but I would totally try them. The glasses made for a fun night. Cheap entertainment is the best!!!! Oh, tell your parents that my brother, Mark says hello. We were talking about you guys the other night and how much fun we had hanging out back in the day. Your dad really was a great influence on my brother!!!!

Tabitha said...

yummy!!!

Tabitha said...

yummy!!!