Mr. Kris and I usually head up to Tanner Park
every Sunday with the dogs!
every Sunday with the dogs!
This time....
the NoRtOn's
came along and joined us..
(Kris's sister and Co.)
Annie, Ayden, Peter and Sam
Annie and little Sam
(don't you just want to squeeze him he is so cute?)
The Norton's
Mr. Kris and I
(ignore my closed eyes and Obagi induced red face)
I'm adding these pics of my
TwO FaVoRiTe NePhEwS....
(basically just to brag!)
Funny Sammers
CrAzY Mr. AyDeN
So much fun! Hoping one day I can talk Ayden into coming to sleep over...
he always tells me he will call us when he wants to!
Still waiting for that call Ayden! :)
the NoRtOn's
came along and joined us..
(Kris's sister and Co.)
Annie, Ayden, Peter and Sam
Annie and little Sam(don't you just want to squeeze him he is so cute?)
The Norton's
Mr. Kris and I(ignore my closed eyes and Obagi induced red face)
I'm adding these pics of my
TwO FaVoRiTe NePhEwS....
(basically just to brag!)
Funny Sammers
CrAzY Mr. AyDeNSo much fun! Hoping one day I can talk Ayden into coming to sleep over...
he always tells me he will call us when he wants to!
Still waiting for that call Ayden! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment