Oct 24, 2009

Maley Moo comes for the weekend....

I pretty much felt like I was playing house
while the cutest little stink came to hang with us...

I think Mark and McKayla would have liked to have taken Maley along with them
to Midway,
but I begged and begged for them to leave her
and I am sooooo glad they did!

I love nakey Moo!

Moo and Uncle Kris

Shopping at Costco
(my kinda girl who loves to shop)



Loving wagon rides

Loving her Costume




We had so much fun with her
She was so good and it was cake to have her around!

I really can't wait for the day Mr. Kris and I get to have our own...
wish it was soon!
My heart aches for one just like Moo Moo!

Until the miracle day we are blessed with one of our own
we will babysit anytime!


4 comments:

McKayla said...

This made me cry!! Maley loves to watch the little video clip!

Nicole said...

she is a doll! she looks just I remember McKayla when we were little. Glad that you had a good weekend with her and happy 3 years!

The Archibald's said...

How cute is she!!!! I can't believe how big she already has gotten. You can Kris will be good parents. Hope that you can have a little one soon!

Matt and Jami said...

She is so adorable and I bet you are the best aunt!! You will be an amazing mom when the time comes!!