
K:What should we do for our Anniversary?
M:Well, you are shipping me off to Kenya alone.....soooooo I guess we could do something when I get back?
K: You will not be in Kenya! We got married in October not Novemeber!
M: Ohhhhh yeah! That is right! Just kidding!
Just a
SiMpLe ExAmPlE
of
WHY
We ArE So GoOd ToGeThEr....
I keep him laughing and he helps me with my terrible memory!
LITERALLY...
So this year to celebrate our three years of our marriage,
We took off to Moab for a quick trip.
We had such a great time even though I was pretty sick with one serious cold and cough.




.jpg)

.jpg)
I Love you Woo! Life wouldn't be worth living without you!
SiMpLe ExAmPlE
of
WHY
We ArE So GoOd ToGeThEr....
I keep him laughing and he helps me with my terrible memory!
LITERALLY...
So this year to celebrate our three years of our marriage,
We took off to Moab for a quick trip.
We had such a great time even though I was pretty sick with one serious cold and cough.




.jpg)

.jpg)
I Love you Woo! Life wouldn't be worth living without you!
7 comments:
Yay for your anniversary and Moab! We loved Moab when we went there this year. We didn't hike to delicate arch because of our little yahoo, but we had a blast! Sorry you were sick, that is such a bummer. Congrats!
Hurray for you! I am guessing you forgot your real anniversary because you just wanted to remind him how you feel about Kenya without him. LOL. you are too cute. Congrats on a great year.
Congrats on three years! I love Moab too!
CONGRATS on 3 years! That is so fun!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Usually its the guy who forgets the anniversary isn't it? lol You two are funny.
Congratulations!! I'm so glad you have such a great guy, Miranda! And your memory cracks me up!
I seriously love you guys! You are perfect for each other!!
Post a Comment