Mar 24, 2010


Sunday was just what we needed...
great weather
family
best-est friends ever
and a
picnic at the park!




Chuck, Bodey, Kerianne, Sammers, Peter, Annie, Jane, Kris, Moo Moo and me,
Brighton and Aydan



Sweet little Sammers...just woke up!

Aydan loving the sand

Feeding the birds

Cute kiddies



To top it off....
Maley Moo spent the weekend at our Wiseman house.
Oh what fun that little cutie bug is!

I love her so much,
I would steal her if i could!
I am so grateful my sister lets her come and visit and hang with us...
I know if she was mine I would NEVER share her!






I just ate up ever minute she was here
nothing more fun than being an Aunt....

4 comments:

Matt and Jami said...

I couldnt agree more...she is adorable and there is nothing better than being an Aunt!

whitney allison said...

She is a cutie...remember when she randomly reached for me at your b-day party? Funny. Glad you had such a fun day! It's so great to get outside.

The Archibald's said...

That is so much fun! I bet you your sister does like the break every once and a while. You are a great auntie!!!!!!

kerianne said...

Agreed. It was a perfect day :)