Somehow summer is sneaking past us....
I keep reminding Mr. Kris how we haven't been camping once!
How did that happen?
.
..
...
....
I keep reminding Mr. Kris how we haven't been camping once!
How did that happen?
.
..
...
....
Well,
Even though I have been extremely sad
that
snuggling up in a sleeping bag next to a crackling fire hasn't happened this summer....
This has happened:
Even though I have been extremely sad
that
snuggling up in a sleeping bag next to a crackling fire hasn't happened this summer....
This has happened:
Demolition Derby...
My sister in law Annie put this night together!
I looked forward to it for weeks.
Who doesn't like to watch
a good car smashin?
This was a dandy too!
Best of all we got to hang out with Sam and Ayden!
The two cutest little guys ever!
Who doesn't like to watch
a good car smashin?
This was a dandy too!
Best of all we got to hang out with Sam and Ayden!
The two cutest little guys ever!
Sundance Outdoor Theater "Big River"
I was squealing & so excited to go to this play....
I had been wanting all summer to go,
when we were able to find a night where it wasn't
"sold out"
we were all over it like white on rice
and...
the play was hilarious.
I loved cuddling up in the blankets under the stars .
It was perfect!
I think we are going to have to go every summer!
when we were able to find a night where it wasn't
"sold out"
we were all over it like white on rice
and...
the play was hilarious.
I loved cuddling up in the blankets under the stars .
It was perfect!
I think we are going to have to go every summer!
Tour Of Utah...
My Kris has been biking
"OODLES"
this summer!
When we got VIP tickets from Toyota for the "Tour"
we couldn't pass them up.
It turned out to be really fun....
as close to the "tour de france" as you can get!
:)
"OODLES"
this summer!
When we got VIP tickets from Toyota for the "Tour"
we couldn't pass them up.
It turned out to be really fun....
as close to the "tour de france" as you can get!
:)
Maley Moo Sleeping over...
I love this little booger!
It wasn't super fun when she was crying for
"mama and dada"
before she fell asleep,
but other than that....
It was the best day ever!
She even learned to say
"blueberry"
bahhhhhhhhhh!
"mama and dada"
before she fell asleep,
but other than that....
It was the best day ever!
She even learned to say
"blueberry"
bahhhhhhhhhh!
5 comments:
I seriously can't get over that hair! I love it. Miss you mucho!
Man you guys have been busy this summer! Looks like you have been doing a lot of fun things, and your niece is darling!
Such a cool chicken.
enjoyed the post! hey- maybe your next post can be: "our amazing trip to atlanta" ;)
Number one: No I have not seen a more adorable chicken and Number Two: I have not seen cuter hair on a child. My goodness!
Post a Comment