Aug 16, 2010

She is the definition of pure cuteness...

This past Wednesday we had a sister outing...

Mari
Mckayla
&
I
Along with miss Maley.
We had such a great time but I must say
my personal highlight of our day was

HaNgInG OuT WiTh MoO!

Our first stop was lunch,
....
and Maley Moo was pretty excited
because
there was ketchup involved
(her fav!)


We knew it would be a mess so we stripped the little bug!

So happy to be NaKeY!

Just lovin the grub!


Then off to Nordy's Our favorite place to shop...

Miss Moo enjoyed trying on all kinds of sparkly boots


She always thought hard about what to try on...
smart girl this one!

Do you think Miss Moo likes shopping?


After all that hard play
little Maley
wanted to wash up
& asked me if she could get in the sink...



How could I ever say "no" to such a cutie?

After she was all dried and lotioned...
She decided to get back in


even more excited about a bath than the first time!


Maley is so hilarious, cute and fun.
I JuSt LoVe ThAt LiTtLe ThInG To PiEcEs!!
She has brought so much joy and happiness to our family
It's so fun to have this little angel in our family.


I only hope that I am her favorite!
:)

Heavenly Father can you send me one just like her?


6 comments:

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...

That last deleted comment was me. I realized later that I did not make sense....big surprise! She is a true cutie pie! I love the video! That smile is CONTAGIOUS!She is blessed to have you and Kris as an aunt and uncle. Getting to take a bath after being lotioned up...... You are patient!

Candice said...

Oh she is so stinkin cute!!

Matt and Jami said...

She is adorable! She looks just like McKayla!! You are the cutest aunt! I hope Heavenly Father blesses you with one just like her, you will make a GREAT mom!!

Amy said...

You're the best aunt. Nobody but you would bathe a baby twice just cause she wanted back in the sink. I wish you were my sister :)

Kami said...

She is adorable MiRanda!