Nov 4, 2010

4 years baby!


Kris and I have been married 4 years now!
It's been the best years of my life.

He always is amazing at surprises...
I tried to steal the spotlight this year for our anniversary.


I gave Kris some clues during our drive. He had no idea what we were doing...
it drove him crazy!




I swept him off to the ALASKAN INN

It was so much fun.
Our room was hilarious
and
it felt like we were sleeping in a tree house.
I loved it!

We ate at the TIMBERMINE for dinner
and
it was so unique with it's crazy interior
.



Here is to 4 years...
and
eternity to go!








3 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Anniversary! Fun! Timbermine is funny! But what is scary are the last two pictures of the two of you. Yikes! Time flies when you're having fun!

Mendel Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Katie said...

ahhaha...nice last pictures and way to sport the peace sign Miranda. =)

Alaska Inn? I don't even think they have those trees in Alaska. They could have made that so much cheaper. white walls, white bedding, throw some gravel on the floor (what you have to put on the snow all winter so your cars don't slip around on the roads) and don't turn the heat on......


Looks like fun! Happy 4th! Woot woot!