Since little Zellie has entered our home,
or actually,
Since we first received the news she was coming to our home,
Kris and I have never had so many personal moments where we have been humbled by the spirit and love of our Savior.
Zellie has had some eating issues.
Not going to go into much detail
but,
once again our prayers have been answered in a
BIG WAY!
In the beginning,
we had a very dear and close friend,
offer to pump for Zellie.
Soon, our little bug was eating faster than our friend could produce.
Zellie isn't able to keep formula down,
so it produced a big situation for us.
Shortly after a heartfelt prayer as we prepared a bottle with the last of the milk we had at home,
I received an email from another dear friend,
offering up some help in the milk department,
and minutes following a text by another friend.
Miracles do happen!
This little Zellie is living proof of that.
We can't thank these special girls enough for what they are doing for us and for Zellie.
I can't even type this without tears streaming down my cheeks.
We are surrounded by some very amazing people
and couldn't feel more blessed to have the incredible friends that we do!
Our hearts are so full.
Zellie really has been the most amazing thing that has happened in our life in more ways than one.
I know she took her sweet time coming to us but we learned much along the way and We are better because of it.
I can't tell you enough,
If you ever feel alone or are in need...
get on one knee,
talk to your best friend and Father in Heaven.
He will ALWAYS be there for you!
P.S. Anyone interested in donating milk to little Miss Zellie Abigail Wiseman supply....
She would love to take it! She is loving the variety! ha ha :)
or actually,
Since we first received the news she was coming to our home,
Kris and I have never had so many personal moments where we have been humbled by the spirit and love of our Savior.
Zellie has had some eating issues.
Not going to go into much detail
but,
once again our prayers have been answered in a
BIG WAY!
In the beginning,
we had a very dear and close friend,
offer to pump for Zellie.
Soon, our little bug was eating faster than our friend could produce.
Zellie isn't able to keep formula down,
so it produced a big situation for us.
Shortly after a heartfelt prayer as we prepared a bottle with the last of the milk we had at home,
I received an email from another dear friend,
offering up some help in the milk department,
and minutes following a text by another friend.
Miracles do happen!
This little Zellie is living proof of that.
We can't thank these special girls enough for what they are doing for us and for Zellie.
I can't even type this without tears streaming down my cheeks.
We are surrounded by some very amazing people
and couldn't feel more blessed to have the incredible friends that we do!
Our hearts are so full.
Zellie really has been the most amazing thing that has happened in our life in more ways than one.
I know she took her sweet time coming to us but we learned much along the way and We are better because of it.
I can't tell you enough,
If you ever feel alone or are in need...
get on one knee,
talk to your best friend and Father in Heaven.
He will ALWAYS be there for you!
P.S. Anyone interested in donating milk to little Miss Zellie Abigail Wiseman supply....
She would love to take it! She is loving the variety! ha ha :)
8 comments:
Oh wow. I HATE pumping. Seriously, what great friends you have!!
However, with that said. If you want more and you don't mind paying the shipping.....I would be more than happy to pump and freeze and mail it same day or overnight shipping with some dry ice....might be pricey, but if its needed bad enough, I'd be more than willing to get it to you. Michael thinks its the best milk on the block. ;P
I wish I lived closer.....I would have volunteered weeks ago (but then again if I lived closer, I wouldn't live here......and see this whole miracle first hand).
I love you Zellie baby!
Oh MiRanda! Zellie is such a special girl to bring such faith and miracles into your life! I am so happy to hear that you have such a wonderful support group helping you with the milk! I'd love to help too, but my milk has dwindled and I'm just on the verge of weaning Summer :( But, I will keep you in my heart and prayers. I am just so happy that you have your little Zellie. I sure hope I get to meet her sometime! Thank you for sharing your miracles and answered prayers. It strengthens me! xoxo
I love this story! She is such a sweet little thing, who is truly blessed. It is amazing how things fall into place in the Lords time. So happy for the 3 of you!
Isnt it amazing how the Lord knows what each of us needs individually? I am so glad things are working out for you! I will keep you and little Zellie in my prayers!
love you ;)
love it! and love her!
happy and proud to be part of the feeding frenzy!! Love these photos, she is just so beautiful, love the pic of you and zellie!
I am so glad those wonderful women have been able to help out! I would have given you some of mine in a heartbeat...that is if I could produce any :) Luckily my Logan likes formula, or we would have been in trouble too!
Post a Comment