Oh my, she is so fearless! It looks like she's about to topple backwards in a couple of those! I love her little curled mohawk, by the way. They are SO not just for boys!
p.s. I'm glad you're not private anymore so I can see what you are up to! (or are you still private and just added me?)
Oh my...she's adorable. These pictures are classics. I read her birthday post and I love the picture of her big smile with her bday cake. She's just too cute
3 comments:
So cute! We love you sweet, funny little Zellie!
Oh my, she is so fearless! It looks like she's about to topple backwards in a couple of those! I love her little curled mohawk, by the way. They are SO not just for boys!
p.s. I'm glad you're not private anymore so I can see what you are up to! (or are you still private and just added me?)
Oh my...she's adorable. These pictures are classics. I read her birthday post and I love the picture of her big smile with her bday cake. She's just too cute
Post a Comment